Saturday, April 1, 2023

True Friend


I thank God for giving me and my sister a very true and genuine friend. So harmless, very helpful, supportive and always there when we need his manly skills and gifts. When I want someone to lean on and get a manly views about life and love he is willingly listen and give me his views and opinions as well as advise. It's only one call or text away he is like a lightning that comes over and with a good heart helping me with the maintenance at home without asking in return for some labor. I'm just the one who force him to accept the small reward for his time, his work and effort to buy materials.

And today was really nice of him to bring the materials, all made, assemble and ready to put up, the fly screen for the window. Now, we can slide up and open the window not worrying about the flies or mosquito to get inside, plus a fresh air coming inside is the most important part of it.

I truly appreciate his effort and how many times I told him, how grateful and appreciate all his help. My sister and I are so blessed for having him in our life. Godbless his good heart and hope life will be nice to him. 

He has work lined up to do, but no rush.😁

Before 
After

0 comments:

Post a Comment