Saturday, April 1, 2023

Walk with faith in your heart

 I had a very busy week and yaaayyy my weekend off 🙂. I woke up thinking of what to do with my day, I need to do something active and productive. I do my best to have morning routine of reading God's word. I put some dirty clothes in the washing machine and decided to go out for a walk and a brunch on the beach front cafe. For quite a while it's my first to walk alone down the beach as well as eat alone. It was actually the best feeling to do something by yourself. It's as if I'm eating and walking alone with God, He is my companion, though He is invisible but I can feel Him. I thought I will feel lonely thinking of the recent event in my life but I'm not, it's a peaceful feeling learning how to live and do stuff for yourself and not depending on others. It's fulfilling and satisfying feeling knowing I can live happily alone and enjoy to do the activities I want to do. 

I'm learning and growing, before I think I can't do it. I always wanted to have someone, a company not just a mere company for fun but someone whom I can trust, share my life with, to live in sense of being with each other through the toughest and darkest season of life. That's what I've meant of having someone, but I'm on the waiting list 😁, now I won't be in a hurry or rush, because if you rush, you will stumble into someone that isn't right for you, you think he might the right but you are just forcing yourself to have that someone and the result is a failure. Failure realising and knowing you just want someone but you have no boundaries, you only accept the good not knowing there's is much better or best for you. So now I won't settle for less, for just good, but will wait for the Best, the best and right time God has plan and reserve for me.

As for the walk, its a good reflection of my life, my experience, talking to God intimately, admiring His beautiful creation, to feel the fresh air, to see people and family are out is happiness, dining and having quality with each other, people are actively going out walking, swimming and doing outdoor activities feels like everything and every second of our lives is worth living if your doing something special. It was a lovely walk along the shore and I hope I can do it often 🙂

Sharing some photos and videos as I walk along the shore.










0 comments:

Post a Comment