Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Rustic Scupltures

Last Sunday, I went for a walk in Glenelg South,-Somerton-Brighton Jetty vise-versa, where I always do my walking, sometimes with sister, friends or myself alone. I always make sure it's time for sunset so I can take some photos, I really love to take photos of sunset or sunrise, but the sun is shy that day and its hiding under the clouds. I only capture the rays of the sun.


While walking you I pass by some rustic sculptures, it attracts the attention of by passers or walkers when they see it, especially the skeleton human formed sculpture. Where some people have a sit and take photo.


As I keep walking I saw this guy swimming, it must be freezing cold in the water but he seems to be enjoying his moment there. 


Some night shots of the water and random sky photos



5 comments:

Lady Fi said...

Stunning!

Klara said...

awesome.

NCSue said...

You got some amazing shots - beautiful work!
Please drop by https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/07/sunflowers-beauty-on-stem.html and share with us!

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I love the color in your beautiful sunset photos. Looks like a lovely place to walk.

Tanza Erlambang said...

love the sunset views...beautiful

Post a Comment