Friday, June 5, 2020

Brownhill Creek Lookout

It was another beautiful day today. I'm so happy and cheerful at work as if I don't worry of something. To be honest I was sad, but because of my fighting spirit and the fruit of the holy spirit reign within me, the Joy and Peace, I overcome the sadness and ignore the negative feelings.

Anyway, Ive finished work early, when I got home, my sister and I are getting ready to continue are failed hike at Brownhill creek last couple weeks ago. And today we made it, we brought our hiking stick so it easier for us to climb the steep hiking trail. It's not really hard, the stick help us walk easily and bit faster compare the first time when we have nothing to hold on, and grasping our breath (lol)

Last time, one of our friend was her first time to hike and she didn't feel so well, so we accompany here to go back and only Lemon continues to hike. When Lemon returns after an hour, he told us it was beautiful up there. We felt jealous (lol) but it's ok, we won't risk the health of our friend just to enjoy the view up there. There's next time.

And today we've made it, we've experienced how beautiful and amazing to be on top of the hill.  we discovered there's more tracks and trails on the other end and on the other side of the hill. I thought only my sister and I were hiking but when we reach to the top a few hikers were present together with their dogs. We stayed a bit on the top to enjoy the beauty of city and bay while watching sunset and taking some photos.

The start of the trail

View of the city

We started our trail on the other side and just did the loop.
Sister was struggling walking down, she just walk backwards, maybe its easy for her that way. 

Beautiful sunset, young lady still on school uniform walked with her dog name Casper

Amazing sunset shot reflecting the water
Just random sunset photos on different angle


Soul sisters
The hiking stick, we love you, make our hike successful and less effort😊




0 comments:

Post a Comment