Friday, February 7, 2020

The world is my playground

Is mostly about my life's journey, travel, and adventures. Our random unplanned camping and roadtrips, Along with me is always my sister, Julie, our good friend Lemon, and other friends who are welcome to tag along with us. I'm re-starting my blog, please follow me and I will follow you back.


                        
My sister, (Julie) and Lemon, on today's camping at Worlds End Gorge, Burra Creek, SA

One of the outdoor activities the Australians loves to do is camping. I and my late hubby start to go camping last January 2017, it was Australia Day that time. We joined the camping trip of my sister's friends. On that first camp, we don't have the complete camping gear with us, we are uncomfortable on our first night, it was very cold and can't sleep well, though it's summer but because we camp on the beach front, yet we  manage to cope the coldness. 

Some of the few photos during our first camping at Innes National Park.Yorke Peninsula

 We stop over on Minlaton town for our overnight camp

 Our first night campground at Barker Rock Beach, Minlaton

 While setting up our tents

 Cape Spencer Lighthouse, Innes National Park, SA

 Daly Head Beach, Innes National Park

 Barker Rock Beach with Friends

Barker rocks Sunset

It was a good outdoor experience, it was fun and enjoyable to be out and about. I get to see the beauty of nature that was hidden on the outback side of the city of Adelaide. I started to enjoy camping especially the scenic tour and coast to coast drive was the best and memorable ones. From then, if I'm free and especially during the long weekend of South Australia, we go for camping. Overtime late hubby and I have invested on some camping gears for our comfort. From quality tents, cooking wares, FWD car with roofracks and awning, cb radio and other portable stuff that we need especially those that minimising the space.

That's a bit of our camping story. Until I update you on our next adventure. 

Feel free to visit Weekend reflection, Blue Monday Ruby Tuesday, My World Tuesday for more amazing photos.










7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the beach and lighthouse. Beautiful photos. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week!

Fun60 said...

Sounds like a fun adventure. It is surprising how cold it can get at night even in the middle of the summer. Look forward to hearing more about your adventures.

Animor said...

it's really fun, thanks for dropping by.

Animor said...

thanks Eileen, I'm still a follower of you from my old blogs. Nice seeing your still very active.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

wonderful sunsets!

Photo Cache said...

Summer fun is not complete without camping :)

Worth a Thousand Words

dee Nambiar said...

Beautiful white sand and lighthouse.
All the best for your blogging journey. :)

Post a Comment