Saturday, April 1, 2023

All day Long

Last Sunday was like a 12 hour shift for me, not that I work but because the things I have done start from early morning. I have invited a friend to go to church, I hope he enjoy it,  the preaching was very good and heart moving, I've met and say Hi to my churchmates and introduced my friends to them.

After church, my friend and I grab a bite, then we went for a nice walk on the nearest reserve. It was my first time to walk in there and I'm impressed the natures trail and God's wonder in every part of the place. It's close to my place but never visited there, it's hilly on some part and overlooking all throughout the city and bay. I was really amazed the beautiful creations that God had created. 

It was a random and spontaneous day out, after walking we went to the beach to eat again, we ate fish and chips and just chill on the bay side, even had a quick nap there. After that we went to another side of the beach, one of the tourist attraction in Adelaide, the Glenelg Beach to get some slushie or bubble tea and we had a quick walk along the bay and stay until the sunset.

It was a beautiful day, we took some photos of any subject that are very interesting and the highlights were the sunset photos.

Just want to share some photos as we explore our days on different places:

0 comments:

Post a Comment