Sunday, April 2, 2023

My Saviour

Yes, He is my Saviour, my comforter, my redeemer, my protector, my guide, my healer, He is all in my life and He is my God. Today is Palm Sunday start of the Holy Week where God, sacrifice His only Son to save all mankind from sinning so we can live. Yes, He is loving God that only our sake was He after, to redeem us from all wrong doings. How amazing and wonderful He is, I really witness how loving, merciful and forgiving He was, despite of everything I do, for my selfishness and wrong doings, He is still there, never leave nor forsake me, but redeem me and take me away from life that is not healthy and good for me.

My G, you are the best father. You always amaze me of all the things you have done in my life. Sometimes I dont know how to repay you for all the rescue, comfort and love you extend to me. Im so grateful and so thankful my G. I will do my very best to make you proud of me. Please always guide my path and lead my way so I wont be lost in the wilderness, help me focus on you that I wont be distracted with the worldly desires.

Please continue to be there for me, to give light in my path, to give me wisdom and knowledge that I may keep your word in my heart and apply it to my daily routine, so I can give or serve you and your people with all my heart.

I love you my G, you are strength, my life and my salvation, so I can stand firm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment