Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Cleaner of the day

Today was my day off, I woke up early but can't go back to sleep for more. I read a little bits of my devotional routine to make my day feeling positive reading Gods word. I thought of going for a beach walk but feeling lazy to get up but knowing I need to do something to make me active because it's unhealthy to be just lying down on bed and I'm feeling weak if I do that for long. Since my day off was thinking to continue watching my series but no I will stuck up the whole day if I started.

Instead of going for a walk, etc, I end up tidying the garage I get carried away and keep cleaning most of the area of the house, mop the floor, the laundry, tidy the shoe clutters, the toilet, do some wedding at the driveway, end up in the pool side watering the plants and organise some mess around. The gazebo roof was damage by the strong wind couple weeks ago so doesn't look good but hopefully my friend will fix it soon.

I was feeling motivated to do more but its afternoon and hey I dont need to do the chores whole day, my day off should be relaxing, shopping or catching up a friend hahaha, but I feel so good looking the house neat and tidy, its achievement for me if I do so much chores, so I'm happy still.

I stop my chores around 2pm and was planning to have a nap but I didn't get a chance because I talk to my niece (Angel) regarding our travel. The day was so fast and it's time for me to prepare to play table tennis. It was a good competition tonight, my opponent were challenging so I play hard with them I had fun playing my doubles with an 11 year old girl, she was so good. We win the game against to great players, its amazing. I played 2 singles and I only win the other one,  I heard we will be on in semi finals or finals in the next couple weeks, I'm looking forward to that.

The night was ended, me and sister buying takeaway food and then she dropped me home. It was a very productive and a great day to do things that will make you feel good.

Hope your day was as well great like mine. 
Have a good night everyone.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment