Sunday, April 2, 2023

Walking SA Hiking Expo Experience

 Today was my first time to join Walking SA hiking expo 2023. I've got to experience what it was like to gather and saw lots of people who loves walks or hikes. I never thought I could make it, I've only seen the ads on my Facebook news feed and got curious so I visit the website and there I get lots of information how to join and where at. This is my thing, this is what I like to do on my spare time. To be active, to explore, to adventure, to feel and admire the beauty and unique creation of nature. 

I didn't get a chance to register online, but they accept walk-in so I went there early. While waiting for the schedule time I wander around and get to ask info and detail of the bushwalking, national park SA walking activities. Lots of information I've got and how to join, they have all the maps of SA bushwalking and hiking trails so I grab a few of them. The walk schedule was all year round, some are seasonal only. They not only cater around SA but also interstate and overseas. How exciting it is to join and be part of a healthy lifestyle outdoor activities like this.

Im so glad I've made it to be there. Now I can plan and join or be a member of the hiking community.

Please check out some of the random photos I've took while in the Hiking expo event.























0 comments:

Post a Comment