Sunday, April 2, 2023

Day well spent

 Today was a fantastic and busy day. I never thought Im busy like bee spending all my time doing something that makes your heart and soul happy and at peace. 

I didn't get a chance to go to church because I want to experience a yearly Hiking Expo which I didn't regret going because it helps me grow and improve my well being by doing things alone and trying to explore stuff that I think I can't do. But hey here I am, standing all alone, motivating myself to pursue and do what I like to do.

After the expo, I went home and get dressed to attend the Open Heaven in the church, it was great and feeling light hearted singing and praising God through worship.

I went food shopping and Chinenye my housemate get to cook mushroom and vegetable stir fry, was delicious. After dinner my sister rang me suppose to invite to go out for dinner, but since I had it, just suggest to her to order take away and eat at home so we can still catch up, then after we watch movie in my bedroom while I'm folding clothes 😁, I'm a multitasker.

The night ended when sister go home and I'm here just writing how beautiful my day was, back to photo blogging again. I can't thank God enough for everything that is happening in my life aside from the bad chapters, Im doing good and everything will fall in to places, still life is beautiful and meaningful no matter what.


Mushroom and veggies stirfry

Sisters takeaway, deep fried barramundi with sweet and chilli sauce

The veggies and the fish was separated in container from takeaway



0 comments:

Post a Comment